What is New !
* August 2022 : Member of the SWOT AdAC consortium
* October 2022 : Start my PhD cofinanced by the CNES and the Institute of Ocean Sciences
To see my PhD project click PROJECT
* June 2022 : Interview for PhD selection manage by the Institute of Ocean Sciences OCEAN
To see my presentation click PHD INTERVIEW
* February to June 2022 : Intership at Mediteranean Institute of Oceanology MIO , Marseille. Study of biodiversity at fine scales by Lagrangian sampling. Directors : G. Gregory and A. Doglioli
To download my report click REPORT
To download my presentation click PRESENTATION
* May 5, 2022 : First prize for poster presentation at the JSM3 congress. POSTER_JSM3
* 2020-2022 : Master Sciences of the Sea with honors. OSU Pytheas , Aix Marseille University.
* 2017-2020 : Licence Sciences of Life. Lyon University.
* 2017 : Baccalaureat Scientific with honors.
* May-June 2021 : Intership : Parameterization of the dynamics of oxygen - Optodes. Director : D. Lefevre
* 2021 : Modeling project : Modeling of water circulation along the Norwegian west coast with the ROMS model. To download my report (PDF) click HERE
To download my presentation (PDF) click HERE
* 2020 : Volunteering. Tichodrome
* 2018 : Volunteering in a farm and with sled dogs in Sweden.
* 2016-2018 : BAFA animator.
* 2015-2017 : Junior association in my city (L'Isle d'Abeau, France) : self-financing, humanitarian and civic actions.
Weiss, J. B., & Provenzale, A. (Eds.). (2007). Transport and mixing in geophysical flows (Vol. 744). Springer.
Tzortzis, R., Doglioli, A. M., Barrillon, S., Petrenko, A. A., d'Ovidio, F., Izard, L., ... & Gregori, G. (2021). Impact of moderately energetic fine-scale dynamics on the phytoplankton community structure in the western Mediterranean Sea. Biogeosciences, 18(24), 6455-6477.
Marrec, P., Gregori, G., Doglioli, A. M., Dugenne, M., Penna, A. D., Bhairy, N., ... & Thyssen, M. (2018). Coupling physics and biogeochemistry thanks to high-resolution observations of the phytoplankton community structure in the northwestern Mediterranean Sea. Biogeosciences, 15(5), 1579-1606.